Speed To Market, Inc. (STM) is a privately held corporation founded in 2001 dedicated to assisting medical device companies solve quality assurance and regulatory issues. Speed To Market, Inc. (STM) is a privately held corporation founded in 2001 dedicated to assisting medical device companies solve quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- aesthetic body contouring equipment
- anesthesia delivery systems
- catheter accessories
- contrast media delivery systems
- dental equipment
- devices designed to support HIPAA-compliance
- diagnostic radiation systems
- dialysis reference meters
- drug delivery systems
- electro-conductive media
- electrosurgical equipment
- endoscopes and accessories
- high-volume sterile disposable devices
- implantable radiation devices
- in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments
- interoperability devices
- IVD reagents and consumables
- medical device data systems (MDDS)
- ophthalmic devices
- patient monitoring equipment, both single and multiparameter
- patient monitoring equipment accessories
- sensory substitution devices
- surgical instruments
- sterilization devices
- therapeutic radiation systems
STM offers both products and services to the medical device industry.
STM offers a complete Quality Management System (QMS) for medical device companies who are new to the medical device industry and want a head start on quality and regulatory compliance. Please see our QMS on the Products page.
STM offers service capabilities that are nearly as numerous and varied as our clients’ products. Please see our array of services on the Services page.
Contact STM to obtain more information about our products and services.